|hiv course in babies
Apr 9, 2001
I am writing a report on the stages of a baby with hiv and i was wondering where i could find info on that?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
The AIDS Basics area of this web site has information regarding pediatric HIV-1 infection. A comprehensive text is Pediatric AIDS, edited by Wilfert and Pizzo.
HIV and church nursery
- Is Purple Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can I Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.