|chat room for children
Mar 29, 2001
I am a professional working in the field and have an HIV+ client with a 10 yr. old daughter. This child is looking for a chat room so that she can speak (somewhat anonymously) with other children of HIV+ parents. I am having difficulty finding this service. Any suggestions?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
I would suggest that you ask the childs medical provider to arrange for her to meet/talk with a child of a similar age; JLS.
Concern of possible transmission
sex and menstration
- What Vitamins Should I Take For Hpv?
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Only Way To Get Genital Warts?
- What If You Don't Take Medicine For Shingles?
- What Doctor To See About Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.