Mar 29, 2001
I'm concerned if mirgraine headaches are associated with being AIDS/HIV positive. I have not been tested. I've heard that these types of headaches may be associated with being positive.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
I am not aware of migraine headaches being a common symptom of HIV infection;JLS.
adolescent & hiv/aids
Concern of possible transmission
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.