|adolescent & hiv/aids
Mar 29, 2001
how does hiv/aids effect the aadolescent
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Adolescents infected with HIV will have symptoms like adults; swollen lymph glands, recurrent infections, pneumonias etc;JLS.
- Is Bronchitis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.