Mar 28, 2001
Why do I have vaginitis symptoms during my period? I just had my yearly exam and everything was negative, but this burning during my period is driving me crazy! Why now, I'm only 32!
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
Vaginal conditions can change over the menstrual cycle. I would recommend that you return to your provider to discuss these symptoms and a possible re-examination.
hiv transmission in utero
Declining rapidly ! Help !!!
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Drugs For Neuropathy?
- When You Have Hiv Will You Blood Work Be Off?
- Will Losing Weight Help Neuropathy In Feet?
- Dark Red Spot Skin Hiv
- How Does And A Woman With Hiv Infect A Man That Is Not Infected?
- What Does It Means When Your Repeatedly Reactive On A Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.