|what about AZT
Mar 28, 2001
Response from Dr. Sullivan
You are on AZT as well as 3TC and nelfinivir; this is triple combination therapy with a very potent regimen which should make your virus undetectable in the blood; if you achieve undetectable HIV RNA levels in the blood and these are maintained through pregnancy and delivery you will have a greater than 99% chance of having a baby that is not HIV infected; JLS.
about getting pregnant
Having A Baby
- Is Testicular Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Until Std Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.