|about getting pregnant
Mar 28, 2001
do you get pregnant if you had sex right after your menstruation has ended? thanks.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Pregnancy is always a possibility following sexual intercourse; if pregnancy is not desired you should always use effective birth control measures; a condom prevents pregnancy and the transmission of HIV when used appropriately;JLS.
what about AZT
- Are Shingles An Early Sign Of HIV?
- How Do You Know If You Have Coated Tongue?
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.