|pelvic pain after a c-section
Mar 18, 2001
I have a c-section 7 months ago and I experience pain in my lower stomach (pelvic area)on both sides especially doing my period but It is not cramps. what could it be? Also my period is very very heavy every month i also had a tuble ligation.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
You should seek help from your Obstetrician in answering these questions.JLS.
LIP & HIV+ Son
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- What Does It Mean When You Are Exposed To A Std?
- 100 Day Negative Hiv Rapid Test
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.