|pelvic pain after a c-section
Mar 18, 2001
I have a c-section 7 months ago and I experience pain in my lower stomach (pelvic area)on both sides especially doing my period but It is not cramps. what could it be? Also my period is very very heavy every month i also had a tuble ligation.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
You should seek help from your Obstetrician in answering these questions.JLS.
LIP & HIV+ Son
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Will Happen If Gonorrhea Goes Untreated?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.