Mar 6, 2001
What is chronic diarrhea? I am a 27 year old female. I have been getting diarrhea for the last 6 months now and it concerns me. I only get it once every 3 daysand only first thing in the morning. The rest of my stools are normal in between. Is hiv causing this? Is diarrhea sa common symptom? Looking forward to your response Thankyou.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
This would be a very unusual presenting sign of HIV; you should consult with your physician.JLS.
Do pets cause problems to the health of AIDS patients?
why do i bleed?
- Getting Diarrhea When You Have Hiv
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.