|Do pets cause problems to the health of AIDS patients?
Mar 6, 2001
My family was just informed that my uncle has full blown AIDS. We are trying to keep everything extra clean and confortable for him.However, I was curious if having pets around would be inviting problems. Please help me and my family. Thank You.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
I do not know of any data that suggests you should get rid of your pets.JLS.
Please, Clarification Requested.
- Do You Need Consent For Hiv Testing?
- How Long Do Lymph Nodes Stay Swollen After Getting Hiv?
- How Bad Will The Headaches Be When You Get Hiv?
- The Percent Of Hiv Worldwide Caused By Prostitution
- Can The Use Of Lubricants Containing Nonoxynol-9 Further Reduce Hiv Risk?
- Can You Get Hiv From Spit On A Cut?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.