Mar 6, 2001
I was Diagnosed with Hpv and Herpes about 6 months ago, I am now suddenly hav recuuring yeast infections, and having joint pain, and itchy skin, and I got a small ring worm and boil, I very worried and depressed,I don't have fevers or anything, can one person give you two viruses, could I have Hiv? I'm so scared How soon do you show symptoms, could hepes and hpv be a sign of Hiv? Please Help Me. I've had to herpes outbreaks in 1 year is that to frequent?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
HPV and Herpes are sexually transmitted diseases and both may be transmitted by sexual contact with one individual; there are effective treatments to prevent recurrent genital herpes; you should seek a consultation with a physician who specializes in sexually transmitted diseases and you can ask for an HIV test to allay your concerns.JLS.
kill HIV in mothers milk???
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.