Women and HIVWomen and HIV

Worried

I was Diagnosed with Hpv and Herpes about 6 months ago, I am now suddenly hav recuuring yeast infections, and having joint pain, and itchy skin, and I got a small ring worm and boil, I very worried and depressed,I don't have fevers or anything, can one person give you two viruses, could I have Hiv? I'm so scared How soon do you show symptoms, could hepes and hpv be a sign of Hiv? Please Help Me. I've had to herpes outbreaks in 1 year is that to frequent?

Response from Dr. Sullivan

HPV and Herpes are sexually transmitted diseases and both may be transmitted by sexual contact with one individual; there are effective treatments to prevent recurrent genital herpes; you should seek a consultation with a physician who specializes in sexually transmitted diseases and you can ask for an HIV test to allay your concerns.JLS.

kill HIV in mothers milk???
low cd4+VL