Mar 6, 2001
my girlfriend sometimes has a fishy fanney is it thrush or anything she says she has quite heavy yellow dischard is there a cure
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Vaginal thrush or yeast infection is common in women and by itself is not cause for concern about HIV infection; there are many effective treatments for vaginal thrush, please consult with your physician.JLS.
symptoms of hiv
anal sex and its sore and bleeding
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of A Std?
- Is Stringy Vaginal Discharge A Side Effect From Provera?
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
- Usual Dosage Of Amoxicillin For Chlamydia
- Are HIV Symptoms All At Once Or Spread Out?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.