|symptoms of hiv
Mar 6, 2001
what are the symptoms of early stages of HIV or AIDS as they call it?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
The earliest symptoms of HIV infection can be a Flu or Mono like syndrome which can appear within a few weeks of infection, this only occurs in a minority of those infected; the most common symptom present in the majority of individuals infected with HIV are swollen glands especially those in the armpits and groin; if you have any concerns about being infected with HIV you should contact your physician and ask for a HIV test.JLS.
- Can You Get HIV From Touching Penis?
- Is Swallowing Precum Safe?
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.