|symptoms of hiv
Mar 6, 2001
what are the symptoms of early stages of HIV or AIDS as they call it?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
The earliest symptoms of HIV infection can be a Flu or Mono like syndrome which can appear within a few weeks of infection, this only occurs in a minority of those infected; the most common symptom present in the majority of individuals infected with HIV are swollen glands especially those in the armpits and groin; if you have any concerns about being infected with HIV you should contact your physician and ask for a HIV test.JLS.
- Hiv Infection And Sub Grade Fever
- What Does The Inside Of Your Mouth Look Like With Hiv?
- What Would Cause False Positive Syphilis Blood Test?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- Which Is More Common Chlamydia Or Gonorrhea?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.