|an odd sore
Mar 3, 2001
I have an inflamed sore on my right vaginal lip, I had the sore before, I squeezed it, and a pus came out. It went away for awhile. Just recently, it came back,only more swollen, and very sore, can you tell me what this is?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
It is most likely an inflamed cyst, but could be any of a number of things. I would recommend evaluation by your health care provider.
ONGOING VAGINAL PROBLEMS!
HIV testing and pregnant: URGENT
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.