|Is a rash one symptom of hiv?
Mar 3, 2001
Can hives or another type of rash be a symptom of Hiv? Are rashes of acute status or chronic status linked towards hiv infection more often than the other?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
Rashes can occur throughout the course of HIV infection, During acute infection, a generalized rash is commonly seen, During chronic infection, rashes (eczema-like, seborrheic dermatitis, etc.) are also commonly seen. Rashes and other skin conditions can also occur as a result of opportunistic infections.
pregnant and wondering...
life span of hiv newborn accorging to NPHRC
- Precum Touched My Vagina What's The Risk For Hiv Infection
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
- What If I Do Crystal Meth Before Getting Blood Tested?
- Will My Fever Affect My Hiv Test Results?
- Handjob With Saliva Std Risk
- Do Symptoms Of Hepatitis C Include Unusual Odor Of Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.