|Is my Baby Positive
Feb 14, 2001
My baby has had 4 negative pcr tests, but has never had an antibody test, she just turned 3 years old, last week she was diagnosed with pneumonia and is on ceftin, do you think she is infected?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
No, if she has had 4 negative PCR tests she is not infected; JLS.
the 4 test that pregnant women sould get early in there pregnancies
female to female transmission
- Is Sore On Penis An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.