|Is my Baby Positive
Feb 14, 2001
My baby has had 4 negative pcr tests, but has never had an antibody test, she just turned 3 years old, last week she was diagnosed with pneumonia and is on ceftin, do you think she is infected?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
No, if she has had 4 negative PCR tests she is not infected; JLS.
the 4 test that pregnant women sould get early in there pregnancies
female to female transmission
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.