Women and HIVWomen and HIV

Hiv + ?

My 6 year old son has communication disorder (pragmatic language disorder, speech delay). However, he has none other issues. His height and weight are in the 80 percentile and he has never been really sick. My question is, can a child be HIV + and show one set of symptoms (communication disorder) and be asymtomatic for other symptoms (failure to thrive, cognitive delay, etc,etc)

Response from Dr. Sullivan

These symptoms in isolation would be very unusual manifestations of HIV, if you have concerns about HIV you should discuss these with your Pediatrician or Family Physician; JLS.

Muscle twitching
the 4 test that pregnant women sould get early in there pregnancies