Women and HIVWomen and HIV

my chronic bacterial vaginosis infection seems to be antibiotic resistant

What can I do to eradicate chronic bacterial vaginosis. I have been having this problem form the past three years,and now it seems to be antibiotic resistant because it does not go away.I have been treated with metro gel and cleosin and neither make the infection go away. In fact using the cream seems to make it worse because I have discharge and the fishey odor becomes so bad that it can be smelled across a room. Needless to say, this problem is affecting every part of my life and I dont know where to turn to now.

Response from Dr. Sullivan

Chronic bacterial vaginosis should be managed by a Gynecologist with expertise in this area; if you are not satisfied with the care you are receiving you should ask for a referral for a second opinion;JLS.

influence of HIV treatments on women's fertility
Muscle twitching