|influence of HIV treatments on women's fertility
Feb 14, 2001
Dear experts, Do you have any reference of studies on the potential influence of antiretrovirals on HIV+ women's fertility? Thank you in advance, Best Maite
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Little if anything is known about the effect of ART on fertility;JLS.
children and AIDS
my chronic bacterial vaginosis infection seems to be antibiotic resistant
- Are Hiv Symptoms Constant Or Off And On?
- Does Tea Help Neuropathy?
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- What Is The Difference Between Hiv And The Flu?
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.