Women and HIVWomen and HIV

somebody tell me what to do

i feel some heat in my back while i sleep i dont feel anything but only while iam waking ,at the 1st i felt something not normal in my back after it disappeared then it came back but this time i feel heat in my back some times i feel it and sometimes no,with knowing that i had sex for the 1st 7 times the last 5 months and all is safe sex tell me plz is this asyntom of HIV. ans plz ai want to ask another question which 1 is more dangerous,to catch hiv or aids from a person ? i mean is it possible to catch aids immediately without having hiv? thanks for your time

Response from Dr. Sullivan

Your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV, however, if you are concerned that you may have been exposed to HIV you should ask your physician for an HIV test; if you don't have a physician you can contact your local health department and ask where you can obtain a HIV test; HIV is a shortened form for human immunodeficiency virus which is the virus which causes AIDS which is a stage of the chronic disease caused by HIV; everyone who has AIDS has been infected with HIV. JLS.

Please make it clear for all the world - JS
HPV and HIV