Women and HIVWomen and HIV

GYNE EXAM PAP SMEAR POSTMENAPAUSAL WOMAN

I am having some procrastination regarding the need to go for an annual gane/papsmear because of what it may reveal. I tested negative at 22 weeks on Elisea Antibody and I would appreciate your comment about how the possibilty of what I have been dealing with will affect the smaer and if I should go.................Another person to know I am testing .....Please help -I am overdue to see a gynecologist.

Response from Dr. Jackson

I am not sure what you are asking if you are negative for HIV antibody. In any case, it is a good idea to see your gynecologist and get a PAP smear if you are overdue.

BJ

Sphereocytosis
Environmental Transmissions and Children