|hiv+,no fetal heartbeat
Feb 7, 2001
i have no fetal h/b/ and hiv+ on combivir and viracept worried that maybe the meds killed the fetus at 6wks now i should be 10wks still no bleeding or real pains. last u/s could not see fetus but i also have a tilted cervix -- could that be the problem? now due for a d&c but is my baby really dead or is it my tilted cervix? really scared
Response from Dr. Jackson
I strongly suggest that you go see your obstetrician as soon as possible.
Is my daughter infected?
antibodies in babies
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up In Your System?
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Systems Of The Body Do Shingles Affect?
- Syphilis Rash On Neck
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.