Jan 22, 2001
In terms of AIDS treatments, is there any evidence that some methods work better for women than for men, or vice versa? In other words does gender play a role in how effective drugs are?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
jm test 01/22
Failure to thrive
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.