Jan 22, 2001
In terms of AIDS treatments, is there any evidence that some methods work better for women than for men, or vice versa? In other words does gender play a role in how effective drugs are?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
jm test 01/22
Failure to thrive
- Is Dizziness An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Ars?
- Sore On Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.