|HIV+male HIV- woman and children
Jan 18, 2002
Is is possible for HIV+ male and HIV negative woman to have children of their own
Response from Dr. Jackson
Yes it is possible to have a baby, but there is a risk that the woman and baby may become HIV infected if you have unprotected vaginal intercourse.
Children and Hiv
husband +... wife -... baby ?
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- Can Deep Mouth To Mouth Kiss Cause Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.