Jan 6, 2002
If a woman is HIV positive and she has a bleeding fever blister and feeds her young child off her fork, what is the risk of transmission?
Response from Dr. Jackson
If the child is not exposed to HIV infected blood, the risk of transmission in this case should be minimal.
HIV Positive & want to have a Baby
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.