|Solar treatment of breast milk
Oct 23, 2000
I have recently heard about the solar treatment for breast milk of HIV-positive women. I was under the assumption that it has not been approved by the FDA here in the US, however it looks like it may soon become a viable option for those HIV-positive women living in third world countries. Could you tell me more about how this process works, and when it may become an option for women worldwide? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
I am not aware of this procedure.JLS.
John L. Sullivan, M.D.
Signs and Symptoms
Worried if 2 year old is infected
- Can You Get Hiv From An Hiv Test?
- Are Hiv Symptoms Constant Or Do They Come And Go?
- Few Turn Positive After 6 Week Negative Hiv Test
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- Will Using A Condom Protect From Genital Warts?
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.