|Solar treatment of breast milk
Oct 23, 2000
I have recently heard about the solar treatment for breast milk of HIV-positive women. I was under the assumption that it has not been approved by the FDA here in the US, however it looks like it may soon become a viable option for those HIV-positive women living in third world countries. Could you tell me more about how this process works, and when it may become an option for women worldwide? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
I am not aware of this procedure.JLS.
John L. Sullivan, M.D.
Signs and Symptoms
Worried if 2 year old is infected
- Is Diarrhea An Ars Symptom?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.