|Solar treatment of breast milk
Oct 23, 2000
I have recently heard about the solar treatment for breast milk of HIV-positive women. I was under the assumption that it has not been approved by the FDA here in the US, however it looks like it may soon become a viable option for those HIV-positive women living in third world countries. Could you tell me more about how this process works, and when it may become an option for women worldwide? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
I am not aware of this procedure.JLS.
John L. Sullivan, M.D.
Signs and Symptoms
Worried if 2 year old is infected
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Std Show Up?
- What Is The Sign Of Std In The Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.