|Signs and Symptoms
Oct 23, 2000
What are the most common signs and symptoms for women ?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Women who are infected with HIV may remain asymptomatic for many years; symptoms when they occur may include fatigue, weight loss, swollen lymph glands, recurrent infections, opportunistic infections; women [like men] with HIV are also at increased risk of developing certain cancers such as lymphomas, and in women with HIV infection cervical cancer occurs with increased frequency. JLS.
John L. Sullivan, M.D.
hypercholesterimia and drug protocol
Solar treatment of breast milk
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- HIV Risk After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Licking Vagina Negative At 16 Weeks
- Mutual Masturbation Risk Of Getting HIV
- Odds Of Getting HIV Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risk Of Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.