|hiv in newborn
Oct 26, 2000
is it possible for a child to be born with hiv, and without taking any kind of medication to live for 12 years or more without developing any kind of symptoms or disease?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
Yes, it is possible, although most HIV-infected children will show symptoms of infection prior to 12 years of age.
Katherine Luzuriaga, M.D.
SIDE EFFECT FROM ULTRASOUND???
Effects of HIV+ Mom's combo on HIV- son
- When Admitted In The Hospital Do They Check For Hiv?
- Can U Get Bumps On Your Thighs From Hiv Or Stds?
- Can Anxiety About Catching Hiv Make You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Healthy Foods For Hiv People To Increase The Cd4 Cells
- What Do Hiv Warts On Vagina Look Like?
- Can A Painful Lump In Armpit Be A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.