|protocol 076 and transmission to infant
Nov 1, 2000
What is the transmission rate from an HIV positive mother on triple drug therapy also forced to follow 076?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
John L. Sullivan, M.D.
protocol 076 and infants
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- HIV Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.