|protocol 076 and transmission to infant
Nov 1, 2000
What is the transmission rate from an HIV positive mother on triple drug therapy also forced to follow 076?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
John L. Sullivan, M.D.
protocol 076 and infants
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- What Pills To Take For Chlamydia?
- On What Part Of Your Body Can You Have An Outbreak From Herpes
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What Is The Bacteria That Causes Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.