|protocol 076 and transmission to infant
Nov 1, 2000
What is the transmission rate from an HIV positive mother on triple drug therapy also forced to follow 076?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
John L. Sullivan, M.D.
protocol 076 and infants
- Is Tingling Lips A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.