Nov 10, 2000
What is HAART?
Response from Dr. Jackson
HAART stands for Highly Active AntiRetroviral Therapy which typically involves use of several potent antiretrovirals in combination.
Brooks Jackson, M.D.
aids medication therapy
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.