|The difference in symptoms between men and women
Nov 22, 2000
I am doing a group research project for one of my college courses and one of my areas of research is to find out what the difference in symptoms are from men to women, if there are any at all. Could you please tell me if there are any differences in symptoms from men to women and if so, what are they?
Response from Dr. Jackson
I am unaware of major differences in terms of signs and symptoms of HIV disease between men and women except that HIV infected women are at very high risk of developing cervical cancer.
Brooks Jackson, M.D.
Please give advise on getting pregnant
how long can a person live if they are HIV +??
- How Soon Will Men Develop Symptoms From Thrush?
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Being Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.