|Does having breast cancer change HIV testing?
Oct 14, 2001
If you were to find out you had breast cancer, then would your 6 month HIV test be final or do I need further testing?
Response from Dr. Dezube
HIV testing should NOT be altered in anyway by a diagnosis of breast cancer. If your 6 month HIV test is negative, then I would consider this result as final.
I had a brain tumor. Do I now have HIV?
My brother is wasting away; Hospice has been brought in; Please help
- Is It A Health Risk To Take Creatine While Having Hep C?
- Is Lower Left Abdominal Pain An Hiv Symptom?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Under Armpit And Hiv Risk
- Does Peripheral Neuropathy Cause Foot Drop And Toe Curling?
- Hiv Aids Rashes Scars
- What Percentage Of People Are Hiv Negative After 6 Weeks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.