|Does having breast cancer change HIV testing?
Oct 14, 2001
If you were to find out you had breast cancer, then would your 6 month HIV test be final or do I need further testing?
Response from Dr. Dezube
HIV testing should NOT be altered in anyway by a diagnosis of breast cancer. If your 6 month HIV test is negative, then I would consider this result as final.
I had a brain tumor. Do I now have HIV?
My brother is wasting away; Hospice has been brought in; Please help
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- Will Rinsing Your Mouth With Peroxide Help Thrush?
- Does Fever During Hiv Ars Come And Go?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.