|Is my mouth sore lip cancer?
Jul 4, 2001
I have been getting sores on my lips which become infected. Could it be cancer?
Response from Dr. Dezube
Although cancer is often described as "the sore which doesn't heal", sores can be many many things other than cancer. Please see your health care provider. The vast majority of sores in the mouth are infectious in nature.
Is it Kaposi's sarcoma or Basal Cell Carcinoma?
My CD4 count is way too high; I had lymphoma
- Is It Difficult For Heterosexuals To Get Hiv?
- Hiv Rapid Antibody Test At Week 10
- How Long Does Diarrhea Last In The Early Stages Of Hiv?
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- Can You Have Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv And Not Catch It?
- Dating For Black Men With Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.