|Is my mouth sore lip cancer?
Jul 4, 2001
I have been getting sores on my lips which become infected. Could it be cancer?
Response from Dr. Dezube
Although cancer is often described as "the sore which doesn't heal", sores can be many many things other than cancer. Please see your health care provider. The vast majority of sores in the mouth are infectious in nature.
Is it Kaposi's sarcoma or Basal Cell Carcinoma?
My CD4 count is way too high; I had lymphoma
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Lesbians Get An Std?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.