|Is my mouth sore lip cancer?
Jul 4, 2001
I have been getting sores on my lips which become infected. Could it be cancer?
Response from Dr. Dezube
Although cancer is often described as "the sore which doesn't heal", sores can be many many things other than cancer. Please see your health care provider. The vast majority of sores in the mouth are infectious in nature.
Is it Kaposi's sarcoma or Basal Cell Carcinoma?
My CD4 count is way too high; I had lymphoma
- Where Does Herpes Virus Originate?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Does It Mean To Have Herpes Antibodies?
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
- What Can Cause Herpes False Positive?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.