|Lymphoma non hodgkins
Oct 21, 1997
my brother died two years ago of lymphoma. He started with double vision, then he became tired and had trouble walking. He appeared to be on drugs but he wasn't within about one month from the onset he became semi comatose. I would like to know why the doctors would not have thought to check for this when the double vision started? Is this a newer cancer in relation to aids? Thank-you Janice
Response from Dr. Cohen
What is "crixbelly"?
PCP & MAC & Low white blood count
- Can You Get Hiv From Breast Milk In The Eye?
- Hiv Antibody Non Reactive After 11 Months Symptoms Persist
- How Long Does Hiv Live In Semen?
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
- What To Do When You Get A Cold With Hiv?
- When Do Seroconversion Symptoms Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.