Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Metastatic Tumor posted Mar. 2
Jun 1, 2001

Carcinoma of unknown primary in June 96. I have not had treatment for the carcinoma of unknown primary. My oncologist suggested radiation to the neck at the time of diagnosis but I got cold feet due to my CD4 being in the 400 range at the time. Fatigue is my worse problem. Thanks for being here and I will let you know if anything develops.

Response from Dr. Dezube

Thanks for writing your initial query and now this follow up note. It sounds like from your note that you may not have any active signs of cancer. Hopefully you'll remain cancer free. It's important that you stay on anti-HIV medications since an intact immune system will help in your fight against cancer. Good luck. BD.

Previous
Anemia and Blood in rectum
Next
Neutropenia (low white count) from nowhere

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.