AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

Metastatic Tumor posted Mar. 2

Carcinoma of unknown primary in June 96. I have not had treatment for the carcinoma of unknown primary. My oncologist suggested radiation to the neck at the time of diagnosis but I got cold feet due to my CD4 being in the 400 range at the time. Fatigue is my worse problem. Thanks for being here and I will let you know if anything develops.

Response from Dr. Dezube

Thanks for writing your initial query and now this follow up note. It sounds like from your note that you may not have any active signs of cancer. Hopefully you'll remain cancer free. It's important that you stay on anti-HIV medications since an intact immune system will help in your fight against cancer. Good luck. BD.

Anemia and Blood in rectum
Neutropenia (low white count) from nowhere