|Can herbs cause a false negative hiv test result?
May 28, 2001
If you are taking herbs, and then get tested for hiv, is it possible for the herbs to cause a false negative hiv test result?
Response from Dr. Dezube
Not to my knowledge.
KS and time frame of HIV infection?
HIV meds while on lymphoma therapy
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
- Can High Thyroid Antibodies Affect Hiv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.