|Can herbs cause a false negative hiv test result?
May 28, 2001
If you are taking herbs, and then get tested for hiv, is it possible for the herbs to cause a false negative hiv test result?
Response from Dr. Dezube
Not to my knowledge.
KS and time frame of HIV infection?
HIV meds while on lymphoma therapy
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Soon After Can You Test For Std?
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute Hiv Infection?
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute/primary Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.