|The Cure for AIDS and HIV
Apr 24, 2001
I would like to know if Doctors are close to the cure?
Response from Dr. Dezube
We are not quite there yet, but many many good people are laboring tirelessly to get to that goal (a cure). We are so much further along on the road to a cure than we were a decade ago; we know so much more about the virus and the immune system. Treatments are so much better. Never give up.
HIV testing Period
Lifespan W/ HIV
- I Had Intercourse With An Hiv Positive Man
- Hep A And B How Much Time Between 2nd And 3rd Shot
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Do I Do If My Girlfriend Has Hpv?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.