|HIV testing Period
Apr 24, 2001
Someone said; Some cases will not test positive at 6 months, That case was in Africa at 2 years and If later, some cases will test positive over 2 years, Is this wrong?
Response from Dr. Dezube
Six months is the appropriate time to get the final test after an exposure. It is not necessary to be tested after that.
tosillectomy- what will it do to my T cells?
The Cure for AIDS and HIV
- Does HIV Cause Blood In Semen?
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- I Have A Discharge Does That Mean I Have A Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.