AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

bloody semen

I am 21 years old and during sexual excitment I felt with ejaculation, I had bloody semen. This occured 2 times. What is the diagnosis?

Response from Dr. Dezube

Blood in the semen can be very upsetting. Most often it's nothing more than a tiny blood vessel that burst during your ejaculation/masturbation. Occasionally, however, it could be the sign of an infection or a problem with your prostate. Hopefully, by the time you get this response, it will have cleared up. If not, I would suggest that you see a urologist (a doctor who specializes in this area). Hope this helps. BD.

Does KS come and go?
Will I need anal surgeries for the rest of my life