Apr 14, 2001
I am 21 years old and during sexual excitment I felt with ejaculation, I had bloody semen. This occured 2 times. What is the diagnosis?
Response from Dr. Dezube
Blood in the semen can be very upsetting. Most often it's nothing more than a tiny blood vessel that burst during your ejaculation/masturbation. Occasionally, however, it could be the sign of an infection or a problem with your prostate. Hopefully, by the time you get this response, it will have cleared up. If not, I would suggest that you see a urologist (a doctor who specializes in this area). Hope this helps. BD.
Does KS come and go?
Will I need anal surgeries for the rest of my life
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative At 16 Weeks
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.