|Are HIV+ people registered?
Mar 16, 2001
I have a friend who is HIV+ and I have been unable to find him. I heard that all HIV+ people have to be registered. Is this true? If so,where can i find the list.
Response from Dr. Dezube
Although we report new cases of HIV infection, in NO way is there a register of HIV positive patients. This would violate confidentiality laws. You can search thebody.com for more info on this subject.
Kaposis Sarcoma - I'm scared to death; Do I have KS or HIV?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Condom Broke?
- Is Itchy Rash An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- White Tongue Worried It Could Be Ars
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.