|Dr. Bruce Dezube's Farewell Message
Jul 28, 2003
This is my final post (see below). Bruce Dezube
Response from Dr. Dezube
"There is a time for every season under Heaven". Today is my time to say good-bye. It has been one of my greatest privileges to have served on your team. I thank each and everyone of you, who has opened up your heart and soul both to me and to your fellow readers of this forum. Sincerely, Bruce Dezube, MD
Extremely large lymph node in groin; what's the next step?
Jobs And AIDS
- Can Hpv Increase Chances To Get Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take For Trazodone To Eliminate Neuropathy?
- How Long Does It Take For Blood Test Results For Hiv To Come Back?
- Hiv Contraction Through Mucus Membranes
- Will Urine Be A Certain Color If You Have Chlamydia?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.