AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

Not Alone Anymore In Montana

Forgive me if this is not the proper place to post but I wanted to get in touch with "Alone in Montana" ASAP. You are not alone! There are many other people in the state who are +. It's just we are all spread throughout the state. I have a non profit organization for educating people about HIV and support for PLWA and their loved ones.There are many things we can do to help you through the hard times. My group is volunteers only, so any donations go to direct services. It hurts to know you have had no support. HIV is not a death sentence! There are numerous meds and therapies for people who are HIV positive. Take a look at my website: http://missoula.bigsky.net/ravaids there is a page called "Been There - Done That, one mans experience with HIV" There is also a message board where you can be anonyomous and can connect you with other people in the same situation. It may feel as if your life is over but it doesn't have to be! A friend passed your message on to me. I wanted to contact you because you are in such pain. But you reached out. You want to find those solutions and we can help! Please at least try talking with us! It can't hurt! There is HOPE!

Jeanne Hatfield Chair HIV/AIDS Education and Prevention Council http://missoula.bigsky.net/ravaids PO Box 1210 Victor, MT 59875

Again apologies for not knowing the policies but I wanted to get in touch with this person ASAP. If you can pass this along to him, he can make the choice to contact us. Thank You

Response from Dr. Dezube

Jeanne, Although I almost never post a specific site, I too was moved by the post to my forum entitled "Alone in Montana". Your site looks legitimate. Hope this helps the HIV positive folks in the Big Sky state. yours, BD

Hemorrhoids or HPV
Treatment for KS. Should I take chemotherapy or just rely on the fact that my immune system will improve?