|Bleeding during masturbation
Jul 18, 2003
I usually masturbate sometimes during the day and sometimes experience bleeding. Could you explain this?
Response from Dr. Dezube
Bleeding during masturbation is not all that uncommon. Most often it's related to a broken blood vessel. If the bleeding continues, you need to be evaluated by a health care professional.
Can the first sign of AIDS be a Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma?
Bladder cancer treatment in an HIV positive patient. How do HIV drugs and chemotherapy go together?
- If Bodily Fluid Hits Just Your Skin Are You At Risk Of Std's?
- Will Titer Blood Work Show Hep B Vaccine?
- 12 Week Hiv Test For A Conclusive Negative
- Anyone Ever Tested Negative At 3 Months Retest Positive Later
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Womans Breasts?
- Does Masturbating A Lot Have Side Effects?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.