AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

Lump by testicle after sugery

Hi, I'm 18 and just had surgery on my groin due to a torsion. It has been about 4 weeks now, and i have discovered a hard ball that stands out when i look at it from the side. If i feel it I can move it around. I have no idea what this is. I have 4 weeks of stress.

Thanks

Response from Dr. Dezube

Since the lump seems to be related to your recent surgery, the first step for you would be to go back to the surgeon who performed the surgery. S/he should be able to help you. Often a testicular ultrasound is the best way to get an idea of what's going on. These are the two things which I might recommend (i.e. visiting the surgeon and having an ultrasound).

Can KS lesions appear and then disappear?
Obsessing over a lymph node