|Lump by testicle after sugery
Jun 27, 2003
Hi, I'm 18 and just had surgery on my groin due to a torsion. It has been about 4 weeks now, and i have discovered a hard ball that stands out when i look at it from the side. If i feel it I can move it around. I have no idea what this is. I have 4 weeks of stress.
Response from Dr. Dezube
Since the lump seems to be related to your recent surgery, the first step for you would be to go back to the surgeon who performed the surgery. S/he should be able to help you. Often a testicular ultrasound is the best way to get an idea of what's going on. These are the two things which I might recommend (i.e. visiting the surgeon and having an ultrasound).
Can KS lesions appear and then disappear?
Obsessing over a lymph node
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.