|Can KS lesions appear and then disappear?
Jun 27, 2003
Can lesions from Kaposis Sarcoma come and go? Is it possible for them to appear and then a month later disappear? I'm confused about the duration
Response from Dr. Dezube
It would be a bit unusual for KS lesions to appear and disappear. Occasionally early KS lesions can do this before they become firmly established. And of course, if KS lesions are treated [e.g. panretin gel, chemotherapy, HIV drugs (HAART)], then they could certainly disappear.
What should I do about my 50 KS lesions?
Lump by testicle after sugery
- Where Do Hiv Lesions First Appear?
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.