AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

my left testical hurts but it's not swollen

my left ball hurts but I checked it and It's not swollen. I wanted to know if it is cancer how fast could it spread. What's the chances of curing it. Before all this pain started, every time I pissed, it burned but not my testical. please write back as soon as possible, thanks

Response from Dr. Dezube

You need to see a health care provider. First, it needs to be established whether you have an infection, for that could be treated quite easily with antibiotics. If there is any type of lump or bump, then the next step would be to have a testicular ultrasound which would determine if there is anything in your testicles which doesn't belong there. Once we know what you have, and indeed determine if you have anything at all, then you can be appropriately treated.

HPV & HIV Co-infection? Could I have gotten one without the other?
Which lymph node swelling should prompt HIV testing?