|Can HIV positive people have normal lab tests?
Apr 12, 2003
If a person were to be HIV positive would it be possible to have normal physicals and normal labs such as complete blood count. Just curious since all my labs have always been normal.
Response from Dr. Dezube
It is absolutely possible for an HIV-positive person to have completely normal laboratory tests. In fact, most patients with early HIV disease do have normal blood tests. Obviously an HIV positive person would have a positive HIV test.
If I am opened up will my cancer spread more quickly?
agnogenic myeloid metaplasia; any relation to protease inhibitors
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.