|Can HIV positive people have normal lab tests?
Apr 12, 2003
If a person were to be HIV positive would it be possible to have normal physicals and normal labs such as complete blood count. Just curious since all my labs have always been normal.
Response from Dr. Dezube
It is absolutely possible for an HIV-positive person to have completely normal laboratory tests. In fact, most patients with early HIV disease do have normal blood tests. Obviously an HIV positive person would have a positive HIV test.
If I am opened up will my cancer spread more quickly?
agnogenic myeloid metaplasia; any relation to protease inhibitors
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Genital Sores - Male Symptoms
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Does Oral Leukoplakia Go Away On Its Own?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.