|KS`s Blanche? What exactly does blanching mean?
Apr 5, 2003
In relation to KS, what does blanching mean please?
Response from Dr. Dezube
I have indeed used the word blanching in some of my postings, so my apologies if I did not explain the word. Blanching means that when you press on a red lesion it turns white. If a lesion blanches (i.e. turns white), then most likely that lesion has blood in it and when you press on it, the blood drain out of it.
Acne and hiv
Genital Warts Immunity-- Is the virus eliminated or is it just hiding?
- HIV Risk Of Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Precum?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Erotic Massage
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Receptive Anal Sex With Condom
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Licking Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.