|KS`s Blanche? What exactly does blanching mean?
Apr 5, 2003
In relation to KS, what does blanching mean please?
Response from Dr. Dezube
I have indeed used the word blanching in some of my postings, so my apologies if I did not explain the word. Blanching means that when you press on a red lesion it turns white. If a lesion blanches (i.e. turns white), then most likely that lesion has blood in it and when you press on it, the blood drain out of it.
Acne and hiv
Genital Warts Immunity-- Is the virus eliminated or is it just hiding?
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.